Latest Communication & Construction Department Balochistan Jobs December 2022
Department of Communication and Construction Balochistan is introducing new jobs in Dera Bugti In today’s newspaper, Department of Agriculture and Construction, Balochistan, Dera Bugti has given authority to Vacancies for some time To which interested candidates from Balochistan can apply who will fulfill the criteria mentioned in the official advertisement of the department as follows. He can apply for the following posts in the candidate Those candidates can submit the application as per the procedure mentioned in the advertisement published by the department but the jobs can be availed after the recruitment process is completed in the same year. Candidates can submit their applications without waiting for the last date so can submit their applications today Test and interview schedule will be released later. Candidates who meet the criteria will be called for an interview and the interview schedule can also come through the newspaper and you will also find it on the same website.
The Department of Communication and Works is a department of the Government of Punjab of Pakistan and this department is responsible for the planning and implementation of development projects and other maintenance of all roads and bridges in the province of Punjab. The function of this department is to execute the construction and maintenance of the respective roads. If a road is broken or a bridge is damaged in an area, his job is to get them built as soon as possible. The Department of Highways is attached to the Department of Communication and Works, which is the Punjab Highways Department responsible for the construction and other maintenance of the network for all provincial roads. And this department has laid more than 38 thousand kilometers of roads.
|Organization:||Communication & Construction Department|
|Education Requirements:||Middle to Matric|
|Address:||Communication & Construction Department, Harnai|
Vacant Positions with BPS Scale:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||BPS||Unit & Quota||Education Criteria|
Announcement Details of Communication & Construction Department Balochistan Jobs
The latest new jobs of the Department of Communication and Construction have been announced And this announcement has been made through an advertisement and has also come through other news channels And these new jobs will be according to a new policy of 2022 and according to this policy of the department handsome salary Package and Interested to fill these positions with allowance Looking for motivated and experienced candidates Applications will be invited from Pakistani citizens for these vacancies In which you will find all the details in the advertisement given below. In these Class IV jobs in Balochistan male and female candidates from all over the country can apply through the procedure described by the organization. And after this complete recruitment process, Pakistanis can be a part of Latest Jobs 2022.
- Candidate should know how to read and write and should be physically fit.
- The age limit will be from 18 to 43 years.
- No experience of any kind will be considered.
How To Apply for Latest Communication & Construction Department Balochistan Jobs
- All aspects should be completed before applying.
- Candidates have to attach all the relevant documents along with the application form.
- In which, after the completion of the documents, they will be delivered to the address given by them. In which their documents must have CNIC, Domicile Certificate and relevant field certificate.
- All the posts will be on open merit basis. Candidates who are already doing government jobs have to apply through proper channel and Submit NOC along with your documents.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test interview.
- In which no TA/DA will be paid for test and interview.
- Any mistake in the application form will not be considered acceptable.
- Finally, any application form received after the due date will not be considered acceptable.
- If a candidate is called for an interview, he must carry his original documents.