Punjab Revenue Department New Jobs 2020 Advertisement Today in Nama Jang Management Administration Office was published for the recruitment of Port Staff this advertisement title is Punjab Board of Revenue Vacancies 2022 New Coming.
Punjab Urban Land Record for the Project Unit at Board of Revenue Punjab and Project Implementation Unit of Punjab Land Record Authority Lahore Jobs are announced for the International project titled System Enhancement Plus In this all the jobs will be on contract basis and the unemployed candidates who are looking for government jobs from all over Punjab have been given the online application procedure on this page. In which they have to complete their form and submit the applications And before the scheduled date first they have to apply online and candidates from all over Punjab are late in this matter. And so they should receive their applications before the due date.
the professionals interested in this job who want to contribute their services to the project should meet the qualification requirements which require a bachelor degree and master degree qualification and have relevant experience in the fields. The Central Board of Revenue was constituted on 1st April 1924 by the enactment of the Central Board of Revenue Act 1924. In 1947, a full revenue division was formed under the Ministry of Finance.
In 1944, a full Revenue Division was created under the Ministry of Finance, which was administered after independence It continued until August 31, 1960, while on the recommendations of the Administrative Reorganization Committee, the FBR was made an attached on department of the Ministry of Finance. In 1974, further changes were made to streamline the organization and its functions As a result, the post of Chairman FBR was found in dissolution along with the health of former Chief National Secretary And the Finance Secretary was relieved of his duties as former Chairman FBR To remove obstacles to the exercise of administrative powers by the Secretary to Government and to formulate and implement the objective of fiscal policy. The status of FBR as a revenue division was restored on 22 October 1991 under the Ministry of Finance. However, it was abolished in January 1995 and with it the FBR reverted to its pre-1991 position. The Revenue Division continues to exist since from in December 01, 1998.
|Job Location:||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Qualification Requirements:||Matric / Inter / Bachelor / Master|
|Gender:||Male and Female|
|Organization:||Board of Revenue Punjab|
|Address:||Board of Revenue, Farid Kot House, Lahore|
Punjab Board of Revenue Jobs 2022:
The Board of Revenue Punjab 2022 has been announced through advertisement and applications are invited from the subject persons on the prescribed application form for these latest Revenue Department Punjab Jobs from all over the country eligible male and female candidates through the application process. can apply through and get job in Pakistan 2022 after complete recruitment process.
- System Application Specialist
- Software Developer
- Social Safeguard Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Procurement Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Procurement Associate
- Office Manager
- Office Assistant
- Network Administrator
- Manager Logistics
- M&E Reporting Specialist
- Legal Specialist
- Land Revenue Specialist
- Land Administration Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- HR Manager
- GRM Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- GIS Manager
- GIS Analyst
- Geodesy Specialist
- Financial Management Specialist
- Finance Associate
- Environmental Safeguard Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Community Engagement Associate
- Communication Specialist
- Assistant Network Administrator
Announcement Details of Board of Revenue Jobs:
- Candidate must have education from Middle to Matriculation and Bachelor Or Master Degree.
- It should also have Relative field experience.
- Age limit is 18 to 35 years.
How To Apply for Latest Board of Revenue Jobs:
- In which detailed instructions selection criteria having experience and job details are available on the website https://jobs.punjab.gov.pk/
- Interested candidates can apply online for these new vacancies.
- Applications submitted through email hard copy will not be entertained.
- The Government employees need to the apply through proper channel.
- The Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- And no TA / DA will be given in it.
- the last date for submission of applications is 22 November 2022.
- The upper age limit will count towards the last date of receipt of applications. No further age relaxation request will be entertained.
- Incomplete and applications received after due date will be rejected and no appeal will be entertained.
- The decision of the Department Selection Committee will be final and cannot be challenged in any court.
- The number of vacancies advertised by the Department of External Affairs is subject to change without notice Applications for any or all vacancies may be rejected outright.