SPSC Job 2020 advertisement has been announced and applications are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed application form through online registration. In Sindh Public Service Commission Latest Jobs Eligible Male Female Candidates from all over the country can apply online through the procedure described by the organization and get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after complete recruitment process. Eligible male and female candidates from across Sindh can apply online using Sindh Public Service Commission official website Portal. In this new jobs of Sindh Public Service can apply online from all over Pakistan and get today job in Pakistan 2022 After complete recruitment and registration process of these jobs.
Sindh Public Service Commission Advertisement No. 5 and Advertisement No. 6 2022 has been issued under which in various departments Information regarding new jobs has been received for all residents of Sindh and women and men Eligible to apply Male and female candidates from all over the province of Sindh are invited to participate in this event. Minority will be appointed as per Quetta Government Recruitment Police Applicants want to use must fulfill the eligibility requirements as per Sindh Government rules. Those who have qualified Bachelor/Master 16 Years and degree in relevant fields are eligible to stand for Wahid and the posting criteria are mentioned in the latest advertisement of Sindh Public Service Commission.
The Sindh Public Service Commission is a provincial body of the Government of Sindh in Pakistan which is responsible for the recruitment of civil servants and bureaucrats in the Government of Sindh. In Pakistan’s parliamentary democracy, the ultimate responsibility for running the administration rests with the elected representatives of the people who are ministers, but a handful of ministers cannot be expected to personally deal with the many problems of modern administration. Sindh has more than 50,000 government employees including civil servants The Public Service Commission was first established in British India in 1926. After independence, the Commission is functioning in Pakistan under an Act 1935 in 1947 and at that time the Commission is functioning under Article 245 of the Constitution of Pakistan. It was given autonomy in its functions under the Rules of Business 1973 and the FPSC Regulation 1978. It will also give administrative and to some extent financial autonomy to the Commission so that it can carry out its functions independently The commission consists of a chairman and members. Under Article 245 of the Constitution of Pakistan, 1973, the chairman’s speech consists of the Governor of Sindh. The speech of the members is given by the Governor on the advice of the Chief Minister The commission is supported by a secretariat which provides liaison between the commission’s secretariat and government agencies.
|Posted On:||15 November 2022|
|Last Date:||7 DECEMBER 2022|
|Organization:||Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC|
|No of Seats:||3310|
|Education Requirements:||Bachelor/Master 16 Years|
Sindh Rural Support Organization Jobs 2022:
SPSC Advertisement No. 9 covers each of these topics and is a copy of the original website online. SUBJECT SPECIALIST (SCHOOL EDUCATION AND LITERACY DEPARTMENT), SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHEAR, SENIOR VETERINARY OFFICER/SENIOR RESEARCH OFFICE R, VETERINARY OFFICER/RESEARCH OFFICER, SENIOR VETERINARY OFFICER, VETERINARY OFFICER/RESEARCH OFFICER, ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, ASSISTANT ELECTRIC INSPECTOR/ ASSISTANT DIRECTOR New jobs are open and candidates who are unemployed and looking for jobs can apply for jobs at home you don’t need to go to any Shop you just visit their official website. You can go and apply online.
Vacancies For SPSC Jobs 2022:
- SUBJECT SPECIALIST (SCHOOL EDUCATION AND LITERACY DEPARTMENT)
- SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHEAR
- SENIOR VETERINARY OFFICER/SENIOR RESEARCH OFFICE R
- VETERINARY OFFICER/RESEARCH OFFICER
- SENIOR VETERINARY OFFICER
- VETERINARY OFFICER/RESEARCH OFFICER
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
- ASSISTANT ELECTRIC INSPECTOR/ ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
Announcement Details of SPSC Jobs:
Online applications are being invited for various posts in various departments in Sindh Government, do not take the last resort and apply online as soon as possible. Manual application will not be considered.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required.
- No experience
- The age of applicants should be 25 to 40 years.
Vacant Positions with BPS Scale:
|Sr/No||Post Name||BSP/Scale||Total Vacant|
|2||SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHEAR||BPS-16||2315|
|3||SENIOR VETERINARY OFFICER/SENIOR RESEARCH OFFICE R||BPS-18||9|
|4||VETERINARY OFFICER/RESEARCH OFFICER||BPS-17||190|
|5||SENIOR VETERINARY OFFICER||BPS-17||14|
|6||VETERINARY OFFICER/RESEARCH OFFICER||BPS-17||53|
|8||ASSISTANT ELECTRIC INSPECTOR/ ASSISTANT DIRECTOR||BPS-17||4|
How To Apply for Latest SPSC Jobs:
- Eligible candidates must visit their official website before submitting their applications Then from there they can apply online.
- Applicants have to pay their application setting fee before submitting their application on SPSC website.
- Candidates working for Govt and Semi Govt organization should go through necessary channel to apply. And likewise they require registration through SPSC section website for applications so after completing the formalities candidates can apply through the available job features. 500 will be paid in the original Jalan head of account in State Bank National Bank of Pakistan Candidates have to provide the Chalan number date and bank branch name in their application only One Chalan is acceptable for all these categories.
- The challan form can be downloaded from the official website www.spsc.gov.com.Online application features are available on the official website www.spsc.gov.com.
- Online application requires initial registration through official website of Sindh Public Service Commission after completing this candidates can apply through any available medium.
- Candidates must mention the required age educational qualification and experience along with relevant certificates on the last date of application.
- The test will be held from the date of attainment of the minimum educational qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those who do not meet the eligibility criteria or submit incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to change without prior notice.