Ultra Smooth Slow motion | 30 fps Ultra Slow motion Cam | Ultra Smooth Slow Motion On Android With Fast Export
|Developer:||Daniel Korgel||Require Android:||Android 5.0+|
|Update:||Jan 24, 2022||Price:||Free Download|
|Rate Stars:||3+ Ratings||Get it On:||Google Play Store|
About Smooth Action-Cam Slowmo:
Smooth slow-motion footage is something that many people desire when shooting with an action camera. Here are a few tips for achieving smooth slow-motion videos with an action camera Unlike the other apps Smooth Action-Cam Slowmo works with your raw high FPS footage and video without converting it down to 30 FPS beforehand. If you are want to go extra this slow, this app calculates additional frames with using the Motion Interpolation or Frame Blending! This methods can offer very smooth slow motion clips.
- Use a high frame rate: To create smooth slow-motion footage, you need to shoot at a high frame rate. Most action cameras can shoot at 60 or 120 frames per second (fps) or even higher. Shooting at a higher frame rate will allow you to slow down your footage in post-production while still maintaining smoothness.
- Use a stabilizer: To eliminate any camera shake or vibration, use a stabilizer. This can be a gimbal or an electronic stabilization feature on your camera. This will help create smooth footage, which will look great when slowed down in post-production.
- Use proper lighting: Make sure you have enough light when shooting. A well-lit scene will allow you to shoot at a lower ISO and a faster shutter speed, which will result in less noise and motion blur in your footage.
- Shoot in a higher resolution: Shooting in a higher resolution, such as 4K, will give you more detail in your footage, which will look great when slowed down. It will also give you more flexibility in post-production when cropping or zooming in.
- Use a high-quality editing software: When it comes to editing slow-motion footage, make sure you are using a high-quality editing software. This will allow you to adjust the speed of your footage while maintaining smoothness and sharpness.
Smooth Action-Cam Slowmo allows you to easily:
- Delete and Trim
- Slow Down (slow motion) parts or for your video
- Calculate the additional video frames if you needed, for the ultra smooth videos!
- Speed Up or (time lapse)
- Add Slow Motion Sound Effects
- Add Fisheye Image Effect to your smartphone footage
- Export your clip in full resolution
- Export in lower or higher resolution
These apps allow you to slow down your footage to create smooth slow-motion footage with your action camera. They also offer a range of tools and features to enhance your footage and make it more professional-looking.